Doula Philosophy's series of courses are a training and certification program that incorporates our mission; cultivating conscious passionate doulas specializing in areas of social and reproductive justice. We accomplish this task by blending evidence-based knowledge and research with our core values:
Students work through four specialized courses that include reading, assessments, testimonials, live virtual sessions and virtual meetings to prepare for hands-on doula practice.
The order of the classes is as follows:
- Childbirth Education for Doulas
- Doula Technique
- Black Maternal Health
- Postpartum & Business
Purchase all four courses in this bundle.
To certify students will need to:
· Complete all four courses
· Read and sign our standards of practice and vision, mission and values.
· Complete breastfeeding requirement
· Attend a minimum of three births with complete summaries of each
· Write summaries on at least three births attended
· Completion of social justice coursework with proof (can be substituted for selected reading with essay).
· Receive reviews/evaluations from four people that witnessed you in doula practice
· Complete written exam with a score of 80% or higher
The cost of certification is $200
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]